Terms & Conditions
Monthly Payments & Agreements
LEARN TO SWIM
Fees (R575.oo per child) are to be paid in advance, by the 5th of every month. Failure to pay on time will result in a
R50-00 Administration fee per family. (R150.00 Registration Fee - once off when signing up)
One month (30-Day) cancellation notice apply. You can do this in writing via e-mail, SMS or WhatsApp.
Only written cancellations will be accepted.
No cancellation notices will be excepted during the month of November & December.
MISSED CLASSES: Unfortunately, we are unable to do "Make-up or Extra' lessons for missed swimming classes due to any
personal reasons preventing you from attending your booked & confirmed lessons.
Please LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE if you will not be able to make it to your class.
COVID 19 & Health Issues
We need to take care & try our very best to keep ourselves and others safe & healthy.
If you OR your child is sick or feeling unwell, do not come to swimming.
Any sick children, parents will be asked to go home immediately.
ONLY ONE PERSON IS ALLOWED TO ACCOMPANY THE CHILD INSIDE THE POOL FACILITY.
Please wait outside while your child is receiving his/her swimming instruction.
We need your child's FULL attention in the lesson, you are welcome to sit in every other week to see progress.
Any extra visitors will have to wait in the car if prior arrangements have not been made.
• ALL sessions are PRIVATE - Learn To Swim & Therapy.
We ask that you wait outside until your session is about to start, if it is cold or raining please come in.
(If you need to use the bathroom or need to change, please do so.)
Do not leave your clothes in the dressing area/bathroom. Someone else might like to get dressed.
Do not let children stand on the dressing / message bed.
• Please keep brothers and sisters from running around in the pool facility, we try to create a calm environment for everyone to enjoy,
get fit, breathe and relax.
• NO CELL PHONES, IPADS or COMPUTERS is permitted inside our facility!
You are welcome to watch all the videos, listen to all the voice notes, play games or make phone calls
outside in our beautiful garden. Please respect our request.
• Photos & Video: Photos and Short Videos are ONLY allowed with prior agreement and consent from your instructor/therapist.
• NO PERSON / NO CHILD is allowed to enter the pool without the therapist / instructor's permission.
• WEATHER: We work with the Woodhill Golf Estate - Lightning Warning System.
All swimming will stop if there is Lightning or Thunder, swimming will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide 'make-up / extra classes' for bad or extreme weather.
• NO EATING or DRINKING (except WATER) is permitted inside the facility.
We have a lot of ants and we cannot under any circumstances use any poison.
• ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS IS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY or NEAR THE POOL FACILITY.
Should we cancel swimming from our side for any personal reasons or an emergency, we will provide you with a make-up / extra lesson
at a suitable and convenient agreed time and date.
PER SESSION AGREEMENT
• Payment is required 24 hours before the start of your session. Full Payment is required to Confirm your booked session.
No payment, no booking.
• A 6-hour cancellation notice apply to emergencies, this will only include medical emergencies with a doctors note provided.
• We require and only accept cancellation notification via e-mail, SMS or WhatsApp.
• Should we receive a late cancellation or no cancellation notice, you will be responsible to pay the full amount owed for
the booked & confirmed session.
Should we cancel swimming from our side for any personal reasons or an unforeseen emergency, your payment will be carried over to the next session.
Acc. Name: LKHYDRO
Acc. #: 1561023939
Bank: CAPITEC BANK
Branch code: 470010
REF.: Attending client: Name + Surname, Send POP to: email@example.com
Emergency Procedures: In the unlikely event of an accident or an emergency, follow the instructions given by your therapist in the first instance. They have been trained in pool rescue techniques and cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in Emergency Evacuation at the pool.
BULL SECURITY: 012 997 0799
NETCARE EMERGENCY: 082 911
GARSFONTEIN POLICE: 012 470 4200 / 10111
Please do NOT use the pool if you have:
Had diarrhea or vomiting or have had other contagious diseases within the past week;
A raised temperature (e.g. flu); severe sensitivity or allergy to pool chemicals;
Uncontrolled blood pressure;
An infection (e.g. tinea, dermatitis, thrush), open wounds or ulcers any dressings or band-aids;
Bladder or urinary tract infections, loss of control of bladder or bowel;
Bronchitis, pneumonia, shortness of breath, angina, chest problems, fits or dizzy spells.
If you have long hair, please use a swimming cap or tie your hair back.
To avoid the risk of falls and slips to all clients, please use powders or creams with care.
• Most importantly have fun and be kind to your team in the pool.
WELCOME TO LIZE KRUGER HYDROTHERAPY