Terms & Conditions
MONTHLY PAYMENT AGREEMENT
• Monthly Payment is required before or on the 5th of every month.
Should payment not be received by the 5th, the deposit will automatically pay for that month, the time-
slot will be cancelled and allocated to the next client for the following month. No Exceptions will be
made without prior arrangement.
• A one-month DEPOSIT is required for all monthly payment agreements.
• A One Month (30-day) Written Cancellation notice is required before the 7th of the month to cancel further services with Lize Kruger Hydrotherapy (Pty) Ltd., the deposit will automatically pay for the notice month.
• The fee structure is based on an annual fee and is determined by the number of lessons in the year. School Holidays and public holidays have already been taken into account.
• Fees are due over 12 months of the year.
• No Cancellation Notices will be Accepted for the months of November and December.
PER SESSION PAYMENT
• Bookings are made on a week to week basis. You are required to pay for your session in full, 24 hours before your session is scheduled and send us a proof of payment. Bookings cannot always be confirmed without Proof of Payment.
• Please Note: A 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
• We require and only accept cancellation notification via SMS or WhatsApp.
• Should we receive a late cancellation (less than 24 hours) or no cancellation notice, you will be responsible to PAY the NO
SHOW / LATE CANCELLATION FEE of R200.00, before any further bookings can be made.
Acc. Name: LKHYDRO
Acc. #: 1561023939
Branch code: 470010
REF.: Attending client: Name+Surname. .
Swimming Breaks for 2020:
16 December 2020 – 4 January 2020
PLEASE NOTE: We are closed on Public Holidays
General Pool Rules:
• ALL sessions are PRIVATE - Learn-To-Swim & Therapy.
We ask that you wait outside until your session is about to start, if it is cold or raining please come in.
(If you need to use the bathroom or need to change, please do so.)
• RESPECT - PRIVACY - UNDERSTANDING - COMPASSION.
• NO cellphones/ laptops/ iPads inside the facility.
• Photos & Video: Photos and Short Videos is ONLY allowed with prior agreement and consent from your therapist.
• ABSOLUTELY NO Person is allowed to enter the pool without a therapist/instructor present.
NO, not even if you, the parent is present & keeping an eye. NO-ONE.
This is a requirement of our public liability insurance and our risk management procedures.
Unfortunately, NO extra sessions or refunds can be done due personal circumstances preventing you from; and not attending the booked and confirmed session. NO SHOW / LATE CANCELLATION FEE of R200.00 apply to PER SESSION BOOKINGS. This fee will have to be paid before any further bookings can be made.
Please be on time.. Should you run a few minutes late, we will gladly accommodate you were we can. Should we have another client booked for the following session this, however will not be possible and your session will finish when the booked and scheduled time slot has ended.
• WEATHER: We work with the Woodhill Golf Estate - Lightning Warning System.
• All swimming will stop if there is Lightning or Thunder, swimming will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.
• Unfortunately, we cannot do any Refunds or ‘Make-up’ Classes for Missed Classes/Sessions due to extreme weather conditions.
• NO EATING or DRINKING (except WATER) is allowed inside the facility.
We have a lot of ants and we cannot under any circumstances use poison inside to get rid of them.
• ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS IS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY or NEAR THE POOL FACILITY.
Emergency Procedures: In the unlikely event of an accident or an emergency, follow the instructions given by your therapist in the first instance. They have been trained in pool rescue techniques and cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in Emergency Evacuation at the pool.
BULL SECURITY: 012 997 0799
NETCARE EMERGENCY: 082 911
GARSFONTEIN POLICE: 012 470 4200 / 10111
Please do NOT use the pool if you have:
Had diarrhea or vomiting or have had other contagious diseases within the past week;
A raised temperature (e.g. flu); severe sensitivity or allergy to pool chemicals;
Uncontrolled blood pressure;
An infection (e.g. tinea, dermatitis, thrush), open wounds or ulcers any dressings or band-aids;
Bladder or urinary tract infections, loss of control of bladder or bowel;
Bronchitis, pneumonia, shortness of breath, angina, chest problems, fits or dizzy spells.
If you have long hair, please use a swimming cap or tie it back.
Please do not leave your clothes in the dressing area/bathroom. Someone else might like to get dressed.
To avoid the risk of falls and slips to all clients, please use powders or creams with care.
Please do not let children stand on the dressing/message bed. NO SHOES on the bed.
• Please keep brothers and sisters from running around in the pool facility, we try to create a calm environment for everyone to enjoy, get fit, breathe and relax.
• Most importantly have fun and be kind to your team in the pool.
WELCOME TO LIZE KRUGER HYDROTHERAPY